Sunday, February 10, 2013

Family

My family is, aside from my friends, the only thing really keeping me a float.

I think the best one at that task is my brother.While he can succumb to the occasional moment of being a real jerk, he is all in all a real sweetheart. I don't think I'd trade him for anything in the world.
Yesterday for example he came to my school, picked me up so that I wouldn't have to walk.

 My friends are mystified by the fact that I have a good relationship with my older brother. To me it seems just like all these people are just under some kind of illusion. Where does it say that I can't get along with my brother? How am I freak for having a functional amity with my sibling? It just makes no goddamn sense...!

I also hate the winter, but I guess I can't get too mad at nature. I mean it cant control it.

No comments:

Post a Comment