Saturday, February 9, 2013

Romance

Ah, the most confusing aspect of life that continues to baffle me. Guys just confuse the hell out of me in terms of what they want. I consider myself a rather attractive girl, but because I'm not a cheerleader, am not blonde and have actual interest in things outside of pleasing the everloving will of men I'm appearantly not good enough.

Honestlya and people wonder why I lean torwards girls. But since I rarely like a person without getting to know them, its not like I'm ever really going to find someone in the wastebasket of bimbos known as Kingrich High.

I mean there are some nice girls & some nice guys at this school, but UGH...their appearant love for the Bimbo & Jocks has made it impossible for a regular girl for me to get a date, terrific.

It's ungodly frustrating

No comments:

Post a Comment